Whirlpool Duet WFW94HEXW – Washing machine – Freestanding – Front Loading – 5 cu. ft – 1400 RPM – White
Front loaders are known to be more energy efficient than top loaders, but they can only accommodate smaller loads. Typically.
This is not the case with the 5 cu capacity Whirlpool. It can handle large loads quite easily. But read the following washing machine review and decide for yourself.
Whirlpool Duet WFW94HEXW Front Loader
- • 11 wash cycles ranging between heavy duty and delicates, with an additional Clean Washer program to clean and sanitize the tub after use.
- • Sixth Sense technology determines the size of each load and then establishes the right temperate and water level.
- • A stainless steel drum makes it rust resistant, durable and prevents chipping.
- • Direct Inject wash system penetrates stains by burst of detergent, eliminating the need for pretreatment.
- The model is Energy Star qualified, meaning that it meets government standards regarding energy efficiency
- Because it is also CEE Tier III qualified, you may qualify for rebates from utility authorities
- The machine was rated as the number one washing machine Consumer Reports
- There is virtually no noise during a cycle
- The stainless steel wash basket is smooth, preventing snagging.
- Very affordable
- Clothes are much dryer after washing. The unit features a build in fan that gets rid of any excess water, if you choose to use it.
- A 16 hour delay start option lets you choose when you want the cycle to start.
There are only three minor complaints listed;
- The door makes a loud clicking sound when it closes
- There is no self cleaning lint filter
- This specific model has less wash cycles than other Whirlpool models
Five stars! Based on affordability and durability, you simply can’t go wrong. By purchasing this unit, even if it is one of the more basic front loaders, you get so much more than you bargained for. Your call to action when looking for a new machine? Run; don’t walk, to your nearest dealership!