LG WT5001CW 27″ 5.2 cu. ft. Top Load Washer – White
Choosing between different washing machines for your home can be a daunting task at best. You will want something that is reliable while still being affordable in the long run.
Top loaders came a long way in recent years. Improved technology means you save on water and electricity, and still have the capacity to do bigger loads. If doing laundry is your Achilles heel, a top loader is your call to action.
On this page you can have a look at the LG top loader washing machine review.
LG WT5001CW Top Loader.
- 12 variable cycles lets you choose the ideal setting for your laundry
- The unit also has 5 spin speeds, ranging between durables and delicates.
- Delayed start functionality, so washing can be done at a convenient time.
- A never-rust steel drum ensures durability.
- Adjustable water levels lets you safe water on lighter loads.
- It can take a large amount of laundry. You can wash all your bedding and still have room to spare.
- Due to the LoDecibel feature, it runs virtually silent. An anti-vibration system is in place to keep noise levels to a minimum.
- The unit comes with a child lock safety hatch.
- Not only is the model affordable, but also economical.
- The spin cycle works, and works well, making clothes that much easier to dry.
- The spin cycle is very sensitive is the machine is not level. Make sure the washer is on a flat sturdy surface to keep it balanced.
- This model does not have a hot water cycle. ColdWash technology gets clothes clean, but if you have to use hot water while doing your laundry, the pipe should be attached to a hot water outlet.
This LG model received overall 5 star rankings. As can be seen, there are very few disadvantages in purchasing the unit. Affordable, economical and efficient, it receives a definite thumbs up.