Bosch Vision 500 WFVC6450UC 4.4 cu. ft. Front Load Washer – White
No one likes household chores. Doing your laundry should not be a time consuming task that should take up a few hours of dedicated supervision. When shopping for a washing machine, you will find a huge selection of models and makes. It is a major purchase for any household, so your very first call to action is to take some time to read through a few washing machine reviews, and decide on the best one.
This article will focus on of Bosch’s top rated front loader machines.
Bosch Vision 500 Front Loader
This model has many nifty features, which include, but aren’t limited to;
- Choose between 15 wash cycles.
- The unit features a LED display 1200 RPM Spin Speed.
- AtiveClean engineering ensures better cleaning performance.
- A drum-sanitize feature heats water to 175 degrees Fahrenheit to clean the drum.
- The allergy rinse spin option removes all traces of detergents and softeners.
- An AquaShield leak sensor prevents excessive water damage taking place.
- Being a full size washer, it can take large loads. Certain cycles allows for washing queen size comforters.
- It is extremely energy efficient. You will notice a significant reduction in your water and electricity bill
- Because of ActiveClean engineering, the machine uses less detergent. It has the ability to remove stains without the need for pre-treatment. Keep in mind, really stubborn stains like grease will still need to be treated.
- The washer is quiet and vibration-free.
Based on customer reviews, this model has very few drawbacks.
- The full cycles takes a bit longer than normal cycles.
- The product is a bit more pricey than other units in the same class.
- After completing the washing cycle, the machine beeps until you shut it off.
Even if this brand is more expensive than other washing machines, it is worth the investment. Bosch was voted as the most water brand in the US, as well as Energy Star Partner of the year in 2009, so you will be saving a lot of money in the long run.